Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How to 'clear IIT'

An "IIT- aspirant", a +1 student: Hey, you're an IITian right....

Insti 3rd year gult guy: Yeah dude.

aspirant: Hii. I need some help from you. I'm "doing IIT" at Sri Chaitanya. I want to "clear IIT".

Insti guy: (crap. I need to tell about all those books again) sure. What do you want to know?

Aspirant: What pen did u use in the exam? What color?

Insti guy: (wtf??) I don't remember exactly, but I had the habit of using black technotip pens.. Why do you want to know that da?

Aspirant: My lecturers asked me to know everything that you guys did and follow you. I want to have perfect info... Anyways, what was ur supper when you were preparing for IIT?

Insti guy: (!!!!???) Rice, curry, dal and curd... occasionally rotis? How would it matter?

Aspirant: I want to have full info... And what kind of clothes did u wear for the exam? What color?

Insti guy: (this guy's a retard) I went in some casuals dude.. now cut the crap and ask what you want to know dude...

Aspirant: I want to know a lot more about your preparation.. like how you went home- in a bus or on a cycle or on foot, how many times you ate every day, how many pockets your trousers had, how.......

Insti guy: (shit.. now he'll ask me what color my undee is. Or maybe how many times I used to **** per day... he's such a ****head) (reaching to his cell n putting it to his ear) yeah dude.. oh.. k. I'll be there. (to this 'aspirant')Hey, sorry kid. I got to go now....
and disappears from there in seconds....




If anyone reading this post really tried asking your seniors such questions..., I'm sorry, no offense intended.

2 comments: